Frequently Asked Questions
Further questions? Use the chat on the lower right-hand corner of your browser
Explorer Plan is a personal travel planner for everyone. We offer unbiased advice to create a personal travel plan designed specifically for you, based on your interests, budget and expectations of what a great vacation should be.
The travel plan building process has a few simple steps:
- Complete a short questionnaire to help us learn your preferences and expectations. A personal travel planner will use this information to build the best possible travel itinerary for you.
- Your travel designer will design a daily itinerary for your trip based on what we learned from you and our database of attractions, museums, restaurants, events, walks, coffee shops and more. This person will be in touch with you through the whole process via chat and email to get your feedback and make sure we create the best possible itinerary for you.
- Once you’re happy with your itinerary, you will sign off on it and it will be ready for you to use. You can expect your itinerary to be ready in 7 days depending on the number of revisions. You will be able to access the travel plan and talk to the travel designer at any time on your smartphone (iOS or Android) or browser.
The pricing is based on the length of your trip:
- 1-3 days: $19.99
- 4-7 days: $34.99
- 8-14 days: $59.99
- More than 14 days: contact us for a personalized quote.
There is no limit on the number of travelers, cities or activities included.
When it comes to creating your travel plan, we take into consideration all the information you send to us including:
- Personal interests and tastes
- Dietary preferences
- Who is coming with you
- The occasion of the trip
- Your budget
- If you have been to the same place before or not
- Local events happening during your visit
- Days and times the attractions are less crowded
- Your pace: from relaxed to busy
- Your style: from little walking to a lot of walking
- Time and location (airport or train station) of arrival and departure.
Yes, we can create a travel plan that covers multiple destinations. Remember the price does not change regardless of how many cities you visit.
We cover more than 16 destinations and the list grows every day! You can check the updated list on our home page.
Yes, of course. Your travel advisor will work closely with you to build a travel plan that suits you. You can have up to 10 revisions of your travel plan.
We always strive to create a travel plan that suits your preferences, but if you don't like the plan we created you can always cancel and get a full refund as long as your trip has not started yet.
Yes, you can download your travel plan to your iPhone or Android phone and select "Make available offline" on travel plan app. This way, you'll have your full travel plan with you without the need to have data access on your phone.
Our app is compatible with both Android phones (Android 4.4 and up) and iPhones, iPads, and iPods touch (iOS 10.0 or later).
Yes, if you don't have a phone or prefer not to use one during your trip you can still access the itinerary on a browser and download it in pdf format to print it and take it with you wherever you go.